As home prices in Houston continue to inch upward, some homeowners may find it a bit more challenging to sell their properties quickly in the upcoming year. Higher inventories of unsold homes are providing buyers with increased options in the real estate marketplace. For families and individuals stuck with homes that are less desirable in the marketplace, however, finding a company that specializes in purchasing properties in need of repairs or rehab can be a solid alternative to the traditional real estate market. By working with proven Houston Sell My House Fast professionals, homeowners can find the right financial solutions for their specific situation.
Factors that Will Affect Houston Real Estate in 2017
Three primary factors are expected to play a role in the housing market for Houston in 2017:
- Slumps in the energy industry in recent years have affected rental rates and home prices in Houston. With the resurgence of oil drilling and increased employment opportunities in our area, many real estate experts believe that prices may rise for properties in good condition.
- Fluctuating mortgage rates have put a damper on the application rate for new mortgages in the last few months. Some buyers may be waiting for prices to fall or may have been priced out of the market by the gradual but steady increase in mortgage interest rates so far this year.
- Prices for homes in our area have been increasing at a relatively stable rate, making it more difficult for entry-level borrowers and buyers to afford the home they want in the Houston metropolitan area.
Since many of the prospective purchasers in the market for a new home are first-time buyers, however, distressed and damaged properties are unlikely to sell quickly in the traditional real estate marketplace. Working with a company in Sugar Land to stop foreclosure proceedings and sell your home quickly can provide you with the best options for your situation.
At Texas State Homebuyers, we are the Houston Sell My House Fast for Cash experts. We deliver proven solutions for homeowners who need to sell their properties quickly. Texas State Homebuyers can provide you with real solutions for the following situations:
- Damaged properties that will not pass inspection and may not qualify for traditional financing
- Homes and other properties that are currently in default or in danger of foreclosure
- Any unwanted real estate that must be disposed of quickly
By choosing to sell your home to Texas State Homebuyers, you can eliminate stress and worry about your financial situation while ensuring the best possible outcome for you and your family. Call us today at 281-436-7408 to schedule a free evaluation. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.