Texas State Homebuyers, What makes us different? How we can help you?
I’ve been in the business of helping people all of my life. One thing that all people have in common is that their problems are truly unique and a one-sized fits all approach doesn’t work for solving most people’s problems. I’ve found that for most people having options and understanding those options allows you to make a choice that’s best for you and your family. Let’s face it life puts you into tough situations and sometimes you need help getting out of them.
You may be in a situation where the bank is about to foreclose. Maybe you’re getting a divorce. Did you inherit a property? Do you live out of town and need to sell your house? Did you lose your job or get a job on the other side of town? Do you want to stop foreclosure? Or perhaps you are in a house that you simply don’t want to fix up to sell. Your situation will be unique, your solution should be unique and on your terms.
What makes us different?
- Our Mission – Our mission is to help our customers move on to a better state, a better life, or a better place.
- Your needs – We focus on your needs first and foremost.
- Problem Solvers – We help solve the problem you are having and many times real estate is just a symptom of the problem.
- Certainty – When we write a contract to buy your house, we will keep our word and buy it from you. Many investors simply try to resell your house to other investors and if they can’t find a buyer will terminate their contract with you. This could cause bigger problems for you.
- Moving Assistance – For many of our clients they need help finding another place and often need assistance with packing and moving your belongings.
- Do you have a lot of Stuff? – We can help you figure out what to do with your stuff as we have access to charitable organizations that will take the stuff you don’t want. For stuff that needs to be disposed, we can help with that too!
- Closing on your terms – We can and will close quickly if that’s what you need however you may need a little time to find your next place. We will be flexible with your needs and work with you for the best possible outcome.
- Longevity is key – Texas State Homebuyers – We’ve been in the real-estate business since 2004 and are locally owned and operated. Call us (281) 436-7408, we can help you!
Other investors just see houses, we see an opportunity to improve lives. When we come to your house, we will treat you with respect and compassion and understand that sometimes life has put you in a tough situation. We give you answers and hope for a stress-free future without the financial burden of the house you are in or have inherited.
Code of Customer Conduct:
- Our customers will be treated with respect and integrity.
- We will be transparent and forthright with our process and fees with you.
- Being honest is not just virtuous, it’s the only way of doing business with you.
- We are a resource for you, even if you don’t sell us your house.
We run to problems, not away from them.